I'm Horrible about finishing projects, so this list is more of a wish list than a must-do list. That being said, putting 'pen to paper' (fingers to blogging keyboard?) helps get me moving in Some direction, so here goes (in no particular order) :
- Solar Heat project for my shop. see Builditsolar.com
- router insert in my table saw extension wing
- tune up table saw
- set up Wolverine under my grinder
- tune up bench planes
- add front vice to bench (here's a pic when I first built it... back in 2008
- rebuild the entrance to my shop (new door & re-fit steps to shop)
- install window on north wall (finally)
- turn 5 bowls (small steps...)
- make and sell 50 cutting boards
- install drop ceiling in shop (to keep the heat in over the winter months)
- finish the upper section of the shop (planning on working on that this weekend)
That ought to keep me busy though christmas.
Thanks for checking in. Work safe!